SIV

Doc,

Please site the research which "fairly well proved" that HIV was adapted from SIV. And please tell your naive audience that SIV has never killed the monkey's it has infected.

- A Republican comfortable with anal sex.

Hello Comfortable Republican,

References on HIV viral evolution (as opposed to a government plot to do in gays and drug addicts, or a medical experiment gone terribly wrong, or any of a number of other urban legends/ conspiracy theories) abound in the medical literature. Just do a simple search and loads of articles will pop up. They are quite easy to find. True, we still have things to learn, but the evidence is mounting and quite impressive. Evolutionary studies are difficult scientific proofs. Some folks still don't "believe" man evolved from apes or that man "evolved" at all. But science is science, so take a look. I hope articles you find will answer any concerns you have.

What I find most amazing is that while articles on the proposed origins of HIV and other retroviruses, like SIV, are numerous and easy to find, you are a "Republican comfortable with anal sex!" Now that, my friend, is a rare find indeed! Stay well!

Is a 27 guage needle considered large-bore
17 yr old guy + Anxiety question