WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

I promised myself I would write regardless of my results. During the past year I have had many symptoms indicative of HIV. My last risky situation was over a year ago but I couldn't bring myself to get tested. After visiting your site and reading your forum many times I began to feel at ease. I finally got up the nerve to get tested and got my neagtive results. I just wanted to thank you. I wasted a year of my life worrying about something instead of just getting tested. I wish I had come across your site earlier. You do a tremendous service for many people. I will pray for you and for all who have a burden associated with this disease.

WOO-HOO and congratulations! Hope all you other worried folks are reading this.

Thanks for the prayers. They are warmly appreciated. Stay well.

not too tired to see your angel eyes, Dr. Bob
pain in the body