Please Answer

Hello Doctor

Please evaluate risk: Should I get tested?

I was in a bathroom and was trying to pop a zit with my pinky finger nail, I dont even think i popped it. Anyways, i look in the sink and I see a couple droplets of someone else' blood. I start thinking, IF my pinky finger nail came in contact with small blood remnants and then I used that same pinky nail to scratch at my zit...source of transmission? Am i freaking out here or what? Should i get tested?

Are you freaking out? Yes! Should you get tested? No! Should you pop zits? No! Should you post these types of questions to this forum? No! Should you post them to The Body's forum on Safe Sex and HIV Prevention? Yes!

Just a warm thank you =)
i need an answer