thank you for being there

Dear Sir:

I just want to thank you for answering in a compassonate way a bewildering series of questions from both infected and non-infected individuals. Your kindness and patience speak volumes about the kind of person you are. I wish you the best as you are truly an amazing human being. Your sense of humor in the face of physical adversity is an inspiration for everyone living through these times.

Stay well, you are truly admired.

Harry

Hi Harry,

I think Paul Rudnick said it best: "Only money, rage, and science can conquer AIDS. But only laughter can make the nightmare bearable.

I'm trying to work on all aspects - money, rage, science, and yes, laughter too!!!

Thanks for your comments, Harry. Stay well.

my sunshine please answer
How long does Procrit take to work?