my sunshine please answer

i have tested now at 5,8,11,12,18,19, and 23 weeks all negative, i have one more at 27 weeks. Can i call it safe after the 27 week test. Please answer, you got me this far, please take me home.

Lotsa love

Tammy

Tammy Dear,

I advised you that you could WOO-HOO after your 12-week test. Now you've got negative results at 18, 19, and 23 weeks. Aren't the folks at the laboratory beginning to wonder why you spend soooo much time and money there? Your 27-week test will be negative. And if you get tests at 28, 32, 66, 172, 9382, and 101,676,432 weeks, they will be negative as well. Tammy, I do hope you'll stop testing. It's completely unnecessary. Spend your time volunteering at an AIDS hospice or send the money you are spending on unnecessary HIV tests to an AIDS charity. I guarantee you'll feel better. Stay well.

thank you, Dr
thank you for being there