|my sunshine please answer
Oct 13, 2002
i have tested now at 5,8,11,12,18,19, and 23 weeks all negative, i have one more at 27 weeks. Can i call it safe after the 27 week test. Please answer, you got me this far, please take me home.
Response from Dr. Frascino
I advised you that you could WOO-HOO after your 12-week test. Now you've got negative results at 18, 19, and 23 weeks. Aren't the folks at the laboratory beginning to wonder why you spend soooo much time and money there? Your 27-week test will be negative. And if you get tests at 28, 32, 66, 172, 9382, and 101,676,432 weeks, they will be negative as well. Tammy, I do hope you'll stop testing. It's completely unnecessary. Spend your time volunteering at an AIDS hospice or send the money you are spending on unnecessary HIV tests to an AIDS charity. I guarantee you'll feel better. Stay well.
thank you, Dr
thank you for being there
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- What Stds Causes Penis Irritation?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.