thank you, Dr

Dear Dr.Dr I came from h.k. I have been living in the shadow to terror during the past three months after i suspected myself infected with hiv. Your mail box, filled with sympathy and mercy, has strongly supported me to survive in the past three months before I bravely to undergo the blood test- -ve after 12 weeks. Your every word inpresses me there are other less fortunate folks of hiv infected need care and attention.I will support, both finanically and mentally, the aid care group in hong kong. I will continue to visit your forum.

sorry for my poor english

Hello Mr. Hong Kong!

Congratulations on your negative 12-week HIV test! And thank you for supporting the AIDS service organizations in Hong Kong! Your English is much better than my Chinese.

Stay well.

Anemia & Fatigue
my sunshine please answer