For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Not a qquestion:

Dear Doc:

Hello it is Antonio! I do not have a question just a response:

I read: Please Dr. I can't get any straight answers! (Oct 10, 2002)

From freaking out in NYC:

Doc it was hilarious, I have never laughed so much in my life! I dont know if you realize this but you not only helped him but you futher cemented in me (and I am sure many more)just how extreme I went with this fear of HIV.

Take care and keep shinning

Hi Antonio,

Glad to know you've put your fears to rest and hopefully Freaking Out in NYC will do likewise!

Stay well!

HighT-cell,Undetectible V.L.. major fatigue
Anemia & Fatigue