Got Tested

Hi Doc

I am the guy who is a virgin, hasnt done drugs, and no blood transfusions buty shows symptoms of HIV disease. I have a paranoia that I potentially could have been infected by my dentists tools OR back in 1995 when I shared the same bathroom as my Gay cousin (he could have used my toothbrush/razor for all i know)

I got blood drawn today, Monday and will get my results tomorrow after 5:00PM. Please wish me luck, I am a total wreck at this point and need all the support I can get. By the way, you are a hell of a guy.

Congratulations!!!!! Tomorrow at 5:01PM you'll be WOO-HOOing. I'm absolutely certain of that! And when you get tired of doing cart-wheels all over the neighborhood and you finally realize that your symptoms were indeed NOT related to HIV, I expect you to sit down at the computer and write us a brief note to hopefully inspire other Worried Wells to stop worrying, get tested and once again enjoy life and love. I think you are a hell of a guy too! Good luck. Distract yourself tonight with a good movie or book. The clock is ticking and 5PM will be here before you know it. Dr. Bob

androgel - long term use
Re: Got Tested (Please Post)