sad

dr. frascino

i'm so desperate. this happened to me too young. i want another chance at life. let's figure something out soon, please. please.

None of us knows what the higher powers have in store for us - old or young. The important thing is to focus on the life you have, not really wish for another. Certainly living with this virus is not easy. It's a journey that 40 million of us worldwide are now taking. Traveling together can help, and yes hopefully we'll figure something out along the way. If some of us reach the end of this road before others, we must remember that death is indeed a part of life for everyone HIV-positive or not. What waits ahead? No one knows, but I prefer to think of it as the next great adventure of my life. I've always found comfort in the words of Emily Dickinson:

"This world is not conclusion: A sequel stands beyond, Invisible, as music, But positive, As sound.

But you aren't ready for the sequel yet. Don't be sad. There is happiness and contentment to be found in our lives at this very moment - even with the challenges of HIV! I'm sincerely hoping you can find some of the joy and peace I've found. Open up to your friends and family. You'll be amazed how sharing your hopes and dreams, as well as fears and hardships, can ultimately bring new clarity to your life.

Please remember we are all traveling the same road, and together, we'll all support each other over the difficult spots. OK?

Feel better.

Anemia better but now something worser
May I woo hoo after 3 yrs anxiety?