**********THANK-YOU**************THANK-YOU*********************

Dear Dr. Bob

Im not sure if you remember me but Im the baseball player whos in your fan club. First I would like to say thank-you for your help and for making my day. You my friend have made and continue to make a huge impact on countless peoples lives everyday and Im proof of that. You are by far the number one expert who gives real answers to real questions. The question you answered was one of my first posts so you might stumble on my other refined question(sorry just ignore them). Thank you Dr Bob. I wish I could express how I feel with words but I can not seem to find words which would do justice of how great of a person you are and how much I appreciate your help. Thank-you Dr. Bob and stay well

Hello Baseball Player!

Glad you are back in the game!

My pleasure to be of service. I'm much better at this than baseball.

Stay well!

Is it really complicated or am I making it complex?
feeling anemic after sex