Is it really complicated or am I making it complex?

Dr.RJF, I had both vaginal and anal sex with a woman I met a couple of months ago on day X. I used a condom, but after the act realized that the condom was halfway i.e. not completely rolled back. I am uncircumsied too. To add to my woes, I left the condom on till I got home and then disposed it. The next day I fell ill. Like a real bad flu for two weeks. 5 weeks after day X, I had cold in 6th and 7th week. Cough and phelgm followed in 8th and 9th week after day X and now I have a sore throat. Never had such a series of mishaps before. On the 8th week however, I got myself tested for HIV and that came out -VE. So I am not sure if what I am going through is some viral infection which I got thro kissing, bronchitis or is it HIV. I am not sure if this is psychological. I intend to get myself tested again in nov, but I need some answers and reassurances to whats happening with me. Please help!

OK, let's review proper condom technique. You need to unroll it all the way down and, speaking of "all the way" -- why the hell did you wear a used condom all the way home? They really aren't all that hard to take off and dispose of!!!

You can stop worrying. Your condom stayed on, (in fact, it stayed on all the way home!), so it presumably protected the head of the penis. Your symptoms are most likely just a cold or flu. The 8-week negative test is encouraging as well. Sure, go ahead and get the 3-month test to set your mind at ease. In the meantime, while you are waiting to take the test, study those condom techniques and remember, those are not the kind of rubbers your mother expected you to wear all the way back home.

Stay well.

chest pain that doesn't go away.
**********THANK-YOU**************THANK-YOU*********************