chest pain that doesn't go away.

Hello doctor i just have a brief qouestion I am m/ 28 / and i have been haveing chest pain for about 6 months now and it seems not too go away .I am hiv positive but my doctor hasn't any answers do you have an idea what this mild case of chest pain could be? thanks doc.

Chest pain for 6 months? That's a hard one to diagnose over the Internet. You need to be more direct with your HIV specialist. Tell him about the pain once again and do not leave his office until you get some answers. If he won't work with you, it may be time to look for another HIV specialist who will.

I wish I could be of more help, but without examining you, seeing your lab work, chest x-ray, etc., I would only be taking wild guesses as to the cause of your protracted chest pain. Remember to be very direct and insistent with your physician about your concerns.

Desperate Again now more than ever!!!!!!!
Is it really complicated or am I making it complex?