Oct 3, 2002
i had a sex before 5 yrs and last month i checked for hiv and it is negative. i want to know wheather i still hava a chance to affected by HIV. after that i don't have sex with any body
Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative HIV test 5 years after your last sexual experience? No, HIV is definitely not your problem! Not having sex for 5 years -- now that's a problem!
Stress and The Workplace
Desperate Again now more than ever!!!!!!!
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Hepatitis C From A Bite Wound?
- Do Steroids Cause Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.