Oct 3, 2002
i had a sex before 5 yrs and last month i checked for hiv and it is negative. i want to know wheather i still hava a chance to affected by HIV. after that i don't have sex with any body
Response from Dr. Frascino
A negative HIV test 5 years after your last sexual experience? No, HIV is definitely not your problem! Not having sex for 5 years -- now that's a problem!
Stress and The Workplace
Desperate Again now more than ever!!!!!!!
- Diarrhea After Touching Used Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Topping With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.