YOU RULE! :-)

Dr. Bob, You rule and you should get a raise from the body! We all love you!

Love,

Danny Boy :-)

Hey Danny Boy,

I'll pass your suggesting on to the folks at The Body Central! Most of the honoraria generated from my work here is passed on to my foundation, which in turn gives it to needy AIDS service organizations around the world. This year's beneficiaries include:

1. Global Strategies for HIV Prevention "Save a Life" Program. 2. Children's Hospital Oakland Pediatric HIV/AIDS Program. 3. Project Inform, Integrated Treatment Education Program 4. Aids Emergency Fund 5. Aid For AIDS 6. Names Project, The Aids Memorial Quilt

I love you, too, Danny Boy! Love and laughter are two things this damned virus can never take away from any of us.

Stay well.

RE: Training, HIV, and anaemia
severe itching as a reaction to blood transfusions?