Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

RE: Training, HIV, and anaemia
Oct 2, 2002

Hi Dr Bob, Just wanted to say a big thank you for your answer, I will DEFINATELY let you know if I ever fight in America!! For the time being, I'll be sticking with Spain and Italy! Anyway, you are an inspiration to all us hiv people, and I'd never kick your arse if I met you - I'd give you a big hug :o) Lot of love, Jasmine xxx

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi Jasmine,

I lecture frequently in Spain and Italy, so don't be surprise if I show up at one of your matches! I'll accept that big hug if you promise not to squeeze too hard!

Keep training! You go girl!!!

Dr. Bob

Previous
i am so tired/diarrhea we spoke when you spoke in slo
Next
YOU RULE! :-)

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.