WOOHOO (I think) from Bo

Bob,

I wrote you on August 30, 2002 and you help allay my fears. I received today my 13 week (89 days.. is that enough?) ELISA, it was negative. 13 weeks from unprotected insertive oral and 15 weeks from unprotected vaginal intercourse. Can I rule out HIV for now? At least I can relax for 3 months. You suggested testing for other STD's since I did have some symptoms, namely a burning penis, warm testicles (only lasted a few days). Still having the soft light colored stools and some frequent urination. Clinic didn't seem bothered by this, but others have suggested I get tested for all stds at my doctors office. Can I woohoo tonite with my wife?

I received your thank you for my contribution. I will send you more soon. Let me know what else I can do to help you. I was so clueless before. Now I have found my mission in life!

Yes, a major WOO-HOO is definitely warranted. HIV is out of the picture. Screening for routine STDs is a simple process. Why continue to worry? Go ahead, get screened.

Your contribution to The Foundation is warmly appreciated. We have just announced grants to the following organizations:

PEDIATRIC HIV/AIDS DIVISION, CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OAKLAND

GLOBAL STRATEGIES FOR HIV PREVENTION

PROJECT INFORM, INTEGRATED TREATMENT EDUCATION PROGRAM

AIDS EMERGENCY FUND

NAMES PROJECT, THE AIDS MEMORIAL QUILT

AID FOR AIDS

Each of them provides either crucial services to men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS or they promote HIV/AIDS awareness and education.

Your halo just got a bit brighter in heaven.

Many thanks.

why not
Anemia