don't you hate this

Hello Doctor

I know that your forum is dedicated to sufferes of HIV with anemia/fatigue problems but my problem is much worse so let's sod them for a bit eh?

Several years ago I had a low risk encouter with a woman. She was a virgin at the time and a non-drugtaker and had not been born to an HIV pos mother. We engaged in cyber sex.

This "low-risk" activity has haunted me till this very day. I have spent hours each day since this 1987 episode researching HIV symptoms. I was alarmed that a large portion of those who experience ARS exhibit no-symptoms. This is EXACTLY my case. I am scared out of my wits.

I took an HIV test 6 months after the exposure and then at one week intervals since then up till now - all negative

Please Doctor, tell me if I have HIV?

As I have said many times on this forum, all unprotected sex carries some degree of risk. Those of you having cybersex should do so only after you've properly installed your anti-virus program!!!!

P.S. LOL!!!! I'm saving your question in my personal file - the one with the most hilarious and twisted comments I've come across on this site. Stay well. Thanks for the chuckle.

Opportunistic Infections BEFORE seroconversion?
You're the Man!! A ty note and advice to the WW club.