|Many symptoms and tests
Sep 22, 2002
Yep, I live in Palo Alto and did enjoy the community and the weather! Thanks for your inputs. I'll try my best to forget about this nightmare..
Response from Dr. Frascino
I much prefer pleasant dreams (or wet dreams) to nightmares. Yes, by all means, put your nightmare behind you!
How long do you think this wonderful Indian Summer will last?
I'm heading for a swim as soon as I finish these responses.
Stay well. Pleasant dreams.
Anemia much better -- thanks! Your next talk?
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Food Preparation?
- Five Different Types Of Aids Symptoms
- Potential Long Term Effects Of Hiv Infection
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- My Friend Has Hiv Now What
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.