kidney

iwent through a biopsy in may and found out i had hiv hep/b the day before i worked 12hrs and was fine since i had to change doctors and none of them can figure out why i keep loosing blood thay say my kidney is getting better but have not done a urine test and i cant get them to send me to a specialest my kidney still hurts and im going through blood transfusions every couple munths im losing enuf blood it gives me headaces and nosia to the point i cant hold down any thing so i lose a lot of weight but thay dont know why im losing blood and have not helped can i be losing blood through the biopsy or am i crazy becouse that is all that hurts or is my doctor not very good thank you ray

I'm not exactly sure what's going on here. What did they biopsy and why? Apparently, you have HIV, hepatitis B, and recent onset of anemia that is severe enough to require blood transfusions every few months. Ray, you need to find an HIV specialist and have a thorough evaluation as soon as possible. Don't wait to be referred. I can't tell you exactly what's wrong, but you have a significant problem that is apparently not being well attended to. Your guess about your doctor not being very good may be right on target! Good luck.

How he got it...
Anemia-like shortness of breath?