Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

HIV - Prostrain

Dear Dr. Bob,

I think you are a god sent- I am not sure if many people thank you. But, I would like to personally. THANK YOU - reading your advice and the questions you answer has made me feel a little bit better about my battle with HIV. Like so many readers I too have a question I hope you can shed some light on. I am wondering if you know any recent data and results pretaining to Prostratin and TRAIL. You help is always appreciated.

Many thanks! I've been watching both of these therapies, and unfortunately I have nothing new to report so far. This forum is dedicated to HIV fatigue and anemia, so I can't elaborate further here, but stay posted. The Body will present all the breaking new developments as they occur. The next major medical meeting will be ICAAC in San Diego later this month. The Body will have experts at the meeting reporting back on significant breakthroughs. If I see anything promising, I'll try to post it as well.

many symptoms and tests
PEP fatigue and other matters