Thank you Dr Bob

Thanks for your reply Dr B.

I will pray that you are right and that my mental masturbation produces infertile seed. I'm sure, though, that Mr Kull states the CDC does not record suspected modes of transmission.

I will surely buy your video and ask that you think about doing a concert in the Asia region in the future.

I'm not sure just how big you are, (have you been on Oprah? - genuine question, as I'm not from the us and so don't know) but It seems that you could be to AIDS research what Micheal J Fox is being to PD.

God bless you Dr Bob and stay healthy..give presto a stroke for me please

fondest love,

less consumed with angst

Dear Less Consumed with Angst,

You're not sure how big I am? Not as big as Oprah, I can tell you that! Have you seen the size of her lately? Kidding . . . Michael J. Fox is doing great things for Parkinson's Disease. He's also a famous movie star. I'm just me, doing what I can. If either Oprah or Michael J. is out there reading this, give me a call and we'll do lunch!!!

I may have misled you a bit about the CDC and modes of transmission. The CDC records suspected categories of risk, i.e. men who have sex with men, blood transfusions, I.V. drug use, etc. However I should also mention that the CDC and many other organizations have sponsored epidemiological studies early in the epidemic to determine potential modes of transmission. This is now very old news.

Remember, we've been watching this virus very closely for over 20 years! My previous comments to you are well grounded in scientific fact!

Presto says thanks for the strokes and both he and I hope your angst continues to lessen!

If I ever make it to the Oprah show, I'll let you know.

Stay well!

some worries
South East Asia exposure