Please help me

Dear Dr.

About 4 weeks after a possible exposure I developed an unusual vaginal discharge and a white tongue together with myalgia and fever. The first two have persisted for 6 months. During this time I have suffered from profound fatigue,nausea,low grade fevers, reddening of the sclera of the eye,easy bruising and pallour. I tested negative on ELISA and p24 at 17, 24 and 29 weeks from the exposure. I am at my wits end. The discharge is not irritating in any way (only visible)and its ph is ~5. I was tested for chlamydia and gonorrhea and both were negative. What are my chances of being infected do you think given absolutely no exposure in the intervening time?

Thanks a lot

You've tested HIV-negative beyond 6 months with absolutely no exposure in the intervening time. The chances of your being HIV-positive are exactly zero, nyet, nada, zilch. OK? Work with your general physician to evaluate your symptoms of fatigue, nausea, fever, etc. See a gynecologist, if necessary, about the vaginal discharge. One thing for certain, your problem is not HIV. Good luck.

I still can't function HELLPP!
Fatigue, Muscle Soarness