I still can't function HELLPP!

Dr Frascino, I have written you a couple letters the last of which was the other night about my symptoms. I got my test back at 8 weeks and it was negative. I am still freaking out can you give me any relief. I know that you get so many questions in this forum but I have a wife and 2 small children that I have terrible guilt over this whole thing and feel like I'm coming apart at the seams. My body is falling apart and I am going crazy. Please anything...

Yours Truly,

Lunatic

Hey Lunatic!

I'm sorry, but I have no way of knowing which questions from "the other night" were form you. Hopefully, I may have answered them. It's good news that your 8-week test is negative; however, it's the 12-week test that really counts! Sounds like guilt is your main problem at the moment. Try getting some help from a compassionate therapist or counselor who can help you through the next 4 weeks. Also, stop being so hard on yourself. We are all human. We all make mistakes. Just learn form the mistakes, OK? Life is for today and tomorrow, not for what happened yesterday. Good luck.

fatigue
Please help me