Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I still can't function HELLPP!
Sep 9, 2002

Dr Frascino, I have written you a couple letters the last of which was the other night about my symptoms. I got my test back at 8 weeks and it was negative. I am still freaking out can you give me any relief. I know that you get so many questions in this forum but I have a wife and 2 small children that I have terrible guilt over this whole thing and feel like I'm coming apart at the seams. My body is falling apart and I am going crazy. Please anything...

Yours Truly,

Lunatic

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Lunatic!

I'm sorry, but I have no way of knowing which questions from "the other night" were form you. Hopefully, I may have answered them. It's good news that your 8-week test is negative; however, it's the 12-week test that really counts! Sounds like guilt is your main problem at the moment. Try getting some help from a compassionate therapist or counselor who can help you through the next 4 weeks. Also, stop being so hard on yourself. We are all human. We all make mistakes. Just learn form the mistakes, OK? Life is for today and tomorrow, not for what happened yesterday. Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
fatigue
Next
Please help me

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.