SIR PLZZ HELP' A DESPARATE VOICE' DR BOB A INTRESTING EXPOSURE.....{NOSEX}

HI DOC MY EXPOSURE WAS DRAWING BLOOD FOR HIV TEST? IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET AN HIV INFECTION/STD? THE T6EST SAID I WAS NEGATIVE{MEMBRANE BASED ELISA{COMB-AIDS} PLZZ ADVICE DR BOB A INTRESTING EXPOSURE.....{NOSEX} HI SIR WE TESTED FOR HIV{MEMBRANE BASED ELISA{COMB-AIDS},THE RESULT WAS NEGATIVE? I GUESS WE ARE INFECTED THROUGH THE PATHOLOGY LAB WHERE WE TESTED,I KNOW THEY TAKE MEASURES?SHOULD I TEST AGAIN? HI DOC I TESTED NEGATIVE AT 92 DAYS BY MEMBRANE BASED ELISACOMB-AIDS?SHOPULD I TEST AGAIN,CAUSE I FEAR I MAY HAVE THE VIRUS TRHOUGH THE PATHOLOGY LAB WERE I TESTED FOR HIV? I KNOW ITS NOT POSSIBLE BUT STILL......... I HOPE U ADVICE ME? SIR I HAVE A INFLAAMTIONOPF FEELING ON MY PENISAND SOMETIMES IT BURNS WHILE URANITING,ALTHOUGH ITS RARE HI DOC IS THE MEMBRANE BASED ELISA{COMB-AIDS}ENOUGH TO DETECT ANTIBODIES? SHOULD I TEST FOR STD IF IAM NEGATIVE? CONSIDERING MY LAST EXPOSURE WAS ONLY DRAWING BLOOD FOR HIV TEST SHPULD I TEST AGAIN? HI DOC I GOT A NEGATIVE RESULT AT 92 DAYS{MEMBRANE BASED ELISA[COMB-AIDS]}?SHOULD I RULE OUT HIV? SHOULD I TEST FOR STD IF MY TEST WERE NEGATIVE? MY LAST EXPOSURE WAS DRAWING BLOOD FOR HIV TEST?SHOULD I TEST AGAIN FOR HIV/STD? HI DR BOB I HAD DRAWN MY BLOOD FOR HIV TEST IN THE PATHOLOGY LAB?THE TEST CAME BACK NEGATIVE[ MEMBRANE BASED ELISA{COMB-AIDS}] SHOULD I TEST AGAIN REGARDING MY EXPOSURE WAS OMNLY DRAWING BLOOD FOR TEST?SHOULD I TEST FOR HIV/STD AGAIN? HI DOC MY EXPOSURE WAS DRAWING BLOOD FOR HIV TEST? IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH TO GET AN HIV INFECTION/STD? THE T6EST SAID I WAS NEGATIVE{MEMBRANE BASED ELISA{COMB-AIDS} PLZZ ADVICE

You have written the same questions to me several times a day for quite some time. I answered once before, but you seem to continue to flood my mailbox on a daily basis, so let me try to be extremely clear this time:

1. You cannot contract HIV by getting blood drawn for an HIV tests using disposable needles. 2. Your negative ELISA test means that you do not have HIV. 3. Sexually transmitted diseases cannot be contracted by getting blood drawn for an HIV test. They are transmitted "sexually." That's why we call them "sexually transmitted" rather than "getting your blood drawn" diseases. OK?

I hope this puts an end to your excessive worry and the impressive stream of questions you've been submitting. By the way, no need to re-submit these questions again as I will neither post nor answer them again. Stay well. Get some counselling.

Really need your help!
Please Keep Your Sanity