your advice 16 years!

Robert: I'm 16 years old and I'm from Brasil. 3 months ago I was with a prostitute by 30 minutes, I talked with her too much. But, I got a " real sex experience by 5 minutos nothing else". She gave me oral sex (protected) by 2 minutes i think but the "latex condon" wasn't really put on me in a correct way. (I forgot getting out the air). Later, I guess, I got vaginal sex by 15 seconds or 10 seconds with this same condon (I'm not sure whether I touched her!!!). I don't drik and I remember all of this "problematic experiencie". I'm almost sure that I didn't get vaginal sex with her but.... (I'm not sure, it was my first experience but I'm almost sure that I didn't get vaginal sex with her). I wasn't sure whether the condon could has been broken (I got it in a pharmacy 30 minutes before, I opened it with me hands, not with my teeth). When I finished with her, and I got panic, panic and more panic. 38 days later, I got all of ARS sintoms (yes, body sweat, flu, sore throat,ganglions one night, no rash, no diarreas). I didn't tell to my medic this and he told me it was a bacterial case (a coco)and she gave me an antibiotic. One week later, i finished of taking it my glans penis showed a Candiasis case. I got panic again. ok. Now, 3 months later, i took the HIV test in a really good clinic and it was NEGATIVE. Elisa test HIV1 + hiv2. but I'm still afraid. In a moment of this talk I told her (to the prostitute) that I just have sex with normal girls and not with anyone (I'm not sure whether when I told her that, she got angry with me, she asked me 1 minute after that to get out of the room one minute, of course I told her yes, sure. She got it, and came back to me and she undressed me and she palpated my tail. I didn't feel non finger that have touched my anus (I just have one idea, this girl is crazy and she pricked her finger and she put it into my anus then she infected me but I didn't feel it. It's just one idea. That just was my risk, I don't think another one. Sure, to go a prostitute may be a risk too. SHOULD I TAKE THE HIV TEST AGAIN??? IN 3 MONTHS??? (6 MONTHS)

Dear Brazilian,

It's a little hard for me to tell if you actually had vaginal intercourse or not from the information in your question. At any rate, you had a condom on, with or without a little extra air, so you most likely are fine. As for your other fears of what might have happened when she "palpated your tail," well, when was the last time you had a finger up your butt and didn't feel it??? I think this idea is most unlikely. Your 3-month HIV test is negative, so you are fine. No need for additional testing. One word of advice: Next time you visit one of these gals, I'd forgo the line about only having sex with "normal girls."

Relax. If you live in Rio, take a walk along Ipanema beach and say hello to all the "Barbies" for me.

Stay well.

Diarrhea only?
Anxiety Attack and Symptoms. PLEASE HELP!!