Just let me know

HEY WHO DO YOU HAVE TO BLOW AROUND HERE TO GET A QUESTIONED ANSWERED??????? I SUBMITTED MY QUESTION 4 TIMES ALREADY. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT'S UP? SWEET LIPS

Dearest Sweet Lips!

Isn't the saying "who do you have to KNOW around here . . . ?"

Considering you want me to tell you what's "up" and your name is "sweet lips," perhaps it really wasn't a typo!?!

Well, as for who you have to blow, I mean KNOW, that would be me, I guess. I don't mean to ignore your inquiry. I've just got hundred and hundreds of questions in my inbox, and it would be impossible for me to answer each and everyone. Although I would like to! So sweetie, which question was yours?

Gay in need of attention ;-)
+5 years