Ex WW .. now whooooo!

Hi Dr. Robert : during this eleven month i was a faithfull reader of your forum. Yo know why ? i think i was infected, because i have a codom broke and i develop every simptom that i read ... (jesus, i don't know my mind can do this !) and for this eleven month i live with so much fear and angry , my future is so black and so short !..... but yesterday i took the elisa test, and with much faith ( i belive in god) and hope, wait for my results ..... negative for Hiv 1 and 2 . I'm so relive and back in the high life again ( Thanks god). For me : a big lesson, and i think this situation makes me a better human. For you and the body team : my best wish for health and luck! For the Worried Well : This is a dificult situation, but don't lose hope. Take the test, soner or later you are going to know your status, and if for bad luck you are positive, don't lose faith. There are good medicines and treatment. It's a shame that are more avalible in develop countrys only, but here in some parts of the non-develop country the treatment exists. Dr. Robert : thanks! Good Health and luck for you and your dear partner STEVE. this DR. also deserve a Nobel. PD. The donations that i'm going to make, are for the people here in Panama. Sorry for my english, but i'm so happy !

Hello Ex WW!

WOO-HOO! Congratulations. Yes, indeed, the mind can do some amazing things. I'm hopeful other worried wells will read your wise words and heed your advice, and also soon be "back in the high life!" I couldn't agree more.

Thank you on behalf of the HIV-positive folks in Panama who will benefit from your donation.

Stay well.

Fatigue, etc.
Have I ruled out HIV