Aug 30, 2002
Hi Dr. Bob,
What is your pooch's name? Give him/her a warm hug from me since your such a great, caring individual!
Response from Dr. Frascino
His name is PRESTO. He's a stunning standard poodle who is presently curled up in my lap (all 65 pounds of him) as I write this response. He's patiently waiting for me to take him on a job, which I plan to do very soon.
I've given him your hug and he sends back a wet sloppy kiss.
DOC please - pertinent questions-
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Herpes From Semen?
- What Is The Fastest Growing Std?
- Can Antiviral Drugs Mask Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.