Wahoooo From Aussie Keng time

Its Aussie Ken Mate! , How are Ya, i hope well. I just recieved my test results after 13 weeks and negative Wahooooooooooooooo!!!!time to move on . I was ganna celebrate and have a few schooners at the local pub but instead i put some money into the AIDS voulunteers Bucket on the way home (i still went to the pub. I wish you all the best Dr and thanks for the input.

Good On Ya for life Kenny

Hey Kenny,

Excellent news! I'll have a few schooners of Fosters here to celebrate your good fortune. And we'll celebrate a pint or two together next time I'm down under. Thanks for the donation to the AIDS charity.

Good on ya for life right back at ya mate!

How Long Did It TAke?
Asked numerous times, pls help, worried sick