Follow up question--Aug 7--please it is important

Dear Dr. Bob,

Glad to have you were really missed on this forum.

You said in the Aug 7 post that a 3 month test should be indeed conclusive. Does the generation of the test being used have any bearing on this statement ? I need your opinion, and the fact that you are an immunologist, will add much more weight to it.

Many thanks.

Nice to be back, although I must admit Alaska was gorgeous. Certainly the newer tests are slightly more refined in picking up rarer strains and potential cases of HIV seroconversion, but my statement still holds. In most cases, a 3-month antibody test is conclusive (despite the generation of the antibody being used). Hope that helps.

Stay well.

Strange fatigue like symptoms..
Anemia follow-up from 7/22/02