dr bob plzz answer {INDIA} ...MY ANGEL

HI DOC

IF IAM EXPOSED TO BLOOD WHAT STD WILL I GET?IN WHAT TIME WILL THE SYMPTOMS APPEAR?AND IF IAM NEGATIVE SHOULD I TEST FOR STD?

SIR I HAD TESTED MY BLOOD IN THE PATHOOLOGY LAB,THE LAB TECHNICIAN SAID THEY USED A DIPOSABLE SYRINGE? SHOULD I TEST?THERE IS A FREQUENT INFLAMMATION ON THE BELOW SIDE OF MY PENIS NOT THE OPENING OF URETHRA?

HI

SIR I HAD A NEGATIVE TEST ,BUT STILL THERE IS INFLAMATION ON MY PENIS{NOT THE BEGNING OF URETHRA},NOT REGULARLY, SIR SHOULD I TEST FOR STD? AND MY FEAR IS THAT I WOULD I HAVE BEEN INFECTED THROUGH THE SYRINGE USED DURING THE TEST,ALTHOUGH THE LAB TECHNICIAN TOLD ME THAT THEY USE A DISPOSABLE SYRINGES?SIR PLEASE ADVICE?

You cannot contract an STD from a disposable syringe. So whatever is going on with your Mr. Happy is not related to your blood test. OK?

The tube popped
Strange fatigue like symptoms..