HIV Doctor

DEAR DR. FASCINO,

I LIVE 2 HRS AWAY FROM STANFORD. WOULD YOU RECOMMEND ME A DOCTOR WHICH I CAN GO TO. ARE YOU ACCEPTING PATIENT, STILL? IF YES, PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS, I WOULD LOVE TO COME AND BE YOUR PATIENT.

I am no longer seeing patients; however, you can call our office, The Frascino Medical Group and The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation and speak with my life partner, Dr. Steven Natterstad. He is an HIV/AIDS specialist and also the expert on The Body's Spanish Forum, "Tratamientos." The telephone number is 650-917-1357. The office is in Los Altos, not far from Stanford. Another possibility for locating qualified HIV specialists in your area is to check with The American Academy of HIV Medicine. Their website is www.aahivm.org.

Best of luck!

hiv in lube??
Dr. Bob, please shoot some holes in my theory with rationality