|Is it possible
Aug 8, 2002
You are my hero (so kind and considerate - with sound advice to boot.
Can a person experience hiv ARS (menigitis) without fever?
I had headaches, and stiff neck but no fever whatsoever - Headaches bad while sleeping at night - but not so bad during day.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Most ARS's include fever. Headaches and stiff necks can be caused by lots of things other than meningitis. Meningitis is usually not subtle. Hope that helps!
Please help! Oral Sex with HIV+ partner
hiv in lube??
- Can You Get AIDS From Oral Sex On A Woman?
- Can You Get HIV From Touching Vomit?
- Do People Get AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- HIV Risk Licking Anus
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Vaginal Sex Without Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.