Scared

Hi, it's been 15 months since I had unprotected sex with a young lady, and at the time of intercourse I was highly intoxicated and the young lady I was told was on exstacy. Weeks after my genitals was acting up and I got really worried and stressed. I went to the doctor and had contracted no known std. I tested a month later and I was negative. But since I have been fatigued. What should I do.

Your "genitals were acting up?!?" Exactly what were Sergeant Pepper and The Boys doing? Perhaps whistling the theme from "Days of Wine and Roses?" If you had unprotected vaginal intercourse and are worried about HIV, you'll need to get an HIV test at least 3 months after the exposure. Since your exposure was 15 months ago, you can get the test anytime! Fatigue can be a sign of many things, including stress or anxiety induced when one's genitals start acting up!

condom troubles
NEED HELP PLEASE