condom troubles

while hving sex with a i condom i needed to take it off to get myself hard again. then once i got hard again, i put the condom back on after it was already off. i had lubrication on my penis so the condom slid off pretty easily and i dont think think there was anydamagge to it.

Does that put me in any risk for HIV since i basically reused the same condom about 5 minutes after taking it off?

thanks

Tupperware is reusable; condoms are not! Do I think you are at risk for HIV? No, not really. Just use a fresh condom each time you need to take it off, OK? Continue practicing safe sex and pack a few extra rubbers next time you go out for a walk on the wild side!

Stay well.

doc you are the best...please answer =)
Scared