|Not a question, just a thank you. Please read
Aug 8, 2002
Dear Dr. Bob:
Just a quick thank you for answering my question and for being so kind and caring to everyone.
You are really funny, too. You could always be a comedian if you ever grow tired of the medical profession!! Doctors such as yourself are rare!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dear Forever Grateful,
Well, I don't think Robin Williams has to worry about the competition, but I do think laughter is strong medicine. Then again, I think coffee is one of the 5 basic food groups as well. So . . . .
Many thanks. Keep smiling.
Positive Test Question & Provigil followup
- Is There Anyway To Tell If You Have Hiv Without Being Tested?
- When You Have Hiv When Do You Lose Your Appetite?
- I Have Severe Symptoms Of Acute Hiv Infection After 4 Weeks
- How Long Does It Take To Feel The Symptoms Of Hiv?
- I Am Hiv Positive But No Symptoms
- A Positive Hiv Antibody Test Result Means
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.