|Not a question, just a thank you. Please read
Aug 8, 2002
Dear Dr. Bob:
Just a quick thank you for answering my question and for being so kind and caring to everyone.
You are really funny, too. You could always be a comedian if you ever grow tired of the medical profession!! Doctors such as yourself are rare!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Dear Forever Grateful,
Well, I don't think Robin Williams has to worry about the competition, but I do think laughter is strong medicine. Then again, I think coffee is one of the 5 basic food groups as well. So . . . .
Many thanks. Keep smiling.
Positive Test Question & Provigil followup
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.