condom but fatigue

hi doc i am male and recently had protected sex with a sex worker,the next morning i noticed that the skin at the base of my penis was very sensitive(but not broken).this caused me anxiety,then about 4 weeks after exposure i have developed symptoms of fatigue my arms feel very weak and generally i have no energy,do these circumstances warrant testing.thank you for answering all these questions you do a great job ,and help so many people,cheers

Weak arms probably mean you've been slacking off on your biceps curls at the gym, not HIV infection. The condom was intact. I think you are just fine. The lack of energy is probably related to your anxiety. Relax, you are fine.

Go to the gym, do some extra biceps and triceps exercises, and continue to practice safe sex.

Stay well.

please,please.help me im going crazy !
plenty of unprotected intercourse