Story of Anxiety

not sure where to send this. my story of anxiety and fatigue.

i want to start off by thanking you for having such a resoureful site. i was diagnosed a year ago or so with anxiety disorder. i tend to feel short of breath and i worry alot. at first i thought the doctors were just trying to comfort me, but after a year and sometimes meditating and controlling thoughts i know that i dont need to take the breaths i do most of the time. because of this i have realized i do too much mouth breathing especially with allergies and more then likely sinus problems.. i believe i have a coated tongue and your site has also helped me to learn what the taste buds in the back are. which has calmed me very much. i went to the dr and he told me possibly the symptoms i told him at the time could be pharyngitis. so ive been taking antibiotics but i notice as i ease the anxiety things tend to start to get better. i quit smoking about 3 weeks ago and i also know some of the things ive been feeling are due to the withdrawal symptoms. i will be seeing some people next week about getting on their health plan, but i wanted to say thanks. reading at first was my main problem, i couldnt get enough info to actually understand what my problems were. in the end all this educational reading i have done has inspired me in more then one way and i intend to help in any way i can to the heatlth industries. also considering talking to the youth about teen smoking. i am only 20 years old and it is a horrible age to worry so much.

anxiety and stress as i have learned cant always be completely over thrown in some, but you can fight back. some times we all should just worry last and get a professional opinion first.

i always thought i had the strongest mind out of anyone i knew. i beat drug addiction cold turkey, i managed to take knowledge in even through it. i am now beating smoke addiction, alcahol abuse all cold turkey. i think from this past year or so the best thing i have learned is that anxiety does not have to be a DISORDER. your mind can be strong again, knowledge is conatgious. feed on that knowledge the healthy way, not with the depressed ways many of us have found ourselves being sucked in to. i find myself truely blessed to finally find a way of healthy mental thinking at such a young age.. after all life isnt any fun when you are so stressed all the time. so if you suffer from some of the things i have gone through in the past year perhaps stop to actually analyze what is wrong. perhaps it is not as bad as you think, perhaps nothing is better then a professional opinion to ease the mind. Have a little faith it has helped me so much these past couple weeks. thank you

Thanks for sharing your story and I'm delighted you are on the road to improved health, which I'm confident will also lead to much happiness.

You're the best Expert-Promise I won't bother you again-Please answer
Please it is important