Dentists??

Hi Doctor,

Should i be worried about going to the dentist??? Ive been postponing tooth care cause im afraid i can catch HIV from the dentsist tools (syringes, drills) Hell, a lady got it from her dentsist 14 years ago and they still dont know how he gave it to her. Shit man, im just nervous.

Now just relax and think about this rationally. Yes, Kimberly Bergalis was most likely infected by her dentist due to non-sterile technique and perhaps other factors. That was 15 years go. How many people have gone to their dentist in the past 15 years? Care to take a guess? A gazillion would be close. How many of those have you heard about contracting HIV? None, Zero, zip, nada, zilch! Why is that, do you suppose? Correct, because no one has gotten HIV from their dentist ever since. So, Mr. Tarter Tooth-cavity guy, tell me again why you are so worried. You have a greater chance of being gobbled up by oversize armadillos on your way to the dentist than contracting HIV in the chair!

Relax, man. Your nerves are completely unwarranted. Stop procrastinating and get those teeth cleaned, or soon you'll need root canals and that, man, is something to really worry about!

Stay well.

Desperate: I will get my HIV result tomorrow and I just want to disappear
HIV/HEP B ??...REAL WORRIED