Thanks Again

Dr Bob My Halo is only half as bright as yours. You have more than earned your wings. We tok your advice and are looking into many different Doctors. Thank you for being You. It is a blessing to know that their are other people in the world who just care about the welfare of others because thats just who they are . You are simply amazing and the world is a much BRIGHTER place because of you and your HALO. God Bless you and We bothe send you many Hugs and Kisses Audra

Dear Audra,

Finding a competent and compassionate HIV specialist who will really listen and work with him is a critical first step and well worth the effort! I gratefully accept your hugs and kisses and wish to return them a thousand-fold along with my warmest wishes for improved health and peace.

Keep me posted and let me know if I can help in any way.

Needlestick Trauma! YOUR ADVICE PLEASE!!!!
Autoimmune Disorders and the Window Period