For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hiv negative and unhappy 2

Dear Bob! Thank you on your previous answer. I am trying to cope with my depresion and worries ,and I cannot expect from you to cure me from my mental state ,..I wish to feel better-but every time I try that something brings me back...Last few weeks have mouth ulcers constantly... Yesterday I take a look at my bottom teeth and find rsd line I understand only Hiv person can have(Linear gingival erythema).Is that thrue? I am the one who slept wih sailor,and now I am sailing with worries. Doctor did CD4 and CD8 count for me and said their percentage is fine. I am annoying,making my family suffer from my fiers,have husband ,two children-and losing battles from my worries that I acctually infected them. Need help... Checked for every illness-everything fine. Adio

Hello Again,

You checked for every illness, except the one I previously discussed. You have an anxiety and irrational fear problem. You need the help of a competent and compassionate psychiatrist who will help you overcome these irrational fears. CD4s and CD8s have nothing to do with your problems! Don't just "try to cope with your depression and worries," get the professional help you need. You, your family, and friends deserve this. Do it now and let these destructive worries sail away.

Wishing you calm seas ahead!

Can't Sleep - It's me again
terrified of possible exposure, breastfeeding