Can't Sleep - It's me again

Bob, thank you for your reponse. You'll alway be in my prayers. Please send me some information about your charity. I would like to make a donation. Bye the way I took another test at 8 months and 15 days it's negative. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

WOO-HOO! Congratulations!! You are absolutely, "positively," negative! Great news! I'm delighted to have been of service.

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization dedicated to funding crucial services for men, women, and children living with HIV/AIDS and to raising awareness of the HIV/AIDS pandemic through advocacy and education. The Foundation has provided crucial HIV/AIDS services ranging from hospice care in Los Angeles to AIDS education in the primary schools on the Mendocino Coast. The year 2001 marked the first year our foundation expanded its reach globally by providing anti-HIV medications to HIV-positive pregnant women in Africa, thereby helping to prevent transmission of the virus to their newborns.

The address is:

The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation 779 Altos Oaks Drive, Suite 200 Los Altos, CA 94024

Your donation will touch the lives of many HIV-positive people in desperate need. On behalf of all of them, it is I who thank you.

Stay well.

Bob, Please answer!
Hiv negative and unhappy 2