HELPPPPPPP !!11

hey!!!!!!!!! dr. FRASCINO, OK IVE BEEN HAVING SAFE SEX WITH THE SAME GIRL FOR OVER A PAST YEAR, ALTHOUGH IVE BEEN VERY NEVEROUS AND SCARED AT THE SAME TIME OF CONTRACTING HIV, I HAVENT HAD ANY SYMPTOMS UNTILL NOW, THE SYMPTOMS INCLUDE DIRHEAA( SOMETIMES), TINGLES , PAIN IN JOINTS, GITERY, STOMACHE BURNS, HEADCHES, DIZZNES AND FATIGUE, ALTHOUGH I LAST HAD SEX WITH HER 4 MONTHS AGO , IVE BEEN DOING REARCHES ON HIV ACUTE INFECIONS IT SAID THAT THEY USUALLY OCCCUR 1-3 AFTER INFECTION?? WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS, THEY SYMPTOMS FROM HIV OR ANIENTY AND STRES? THANK YOU

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yourself!

Looks like you hit that "Caps Lock" button on your keyboard. It you are having safe sex, why are you worried about HIV? The virus cannot pass through a latex condom. Your last sexual experience was 4 months ago. If you're worried, get tested. The odds are definitely in your favor for being negative. Your symptoms? Yes, stress and anxiety can cause all of these and more! See your doctor and discuss a plan for stress/anxiety management.

Stay well, and don't forget to unlock those capital letters!

Very Concerned-NEEDLESTICK WITH HIV + PATIENT
Should I be worried?