Do I need to test for HIV

Dear Sir,

The questions I have might be redundant and lengthy .But I earnestly

request you to answer them for my specific case as it would go a long

way in making me feel better and comfortable again.Ever since I have

had this sexual encounter I have lost sleep.

on 30th June and 1st July I had sex with a prostitute on successive

days. She sucked my cock(without condom) for 1-2 minutes on each

occassion. I kissed her for 3-4 minutes each time. (closed mouth

kissing). I sucked her nipples and tits for 2 minutes on each

occassion. We had protected sex with me using a fresh latex condom on

each occassion. I have undergone surgery for skin trimming of my penis

when I was a child as it was difficult for me to urinate.

Further, I caught flu after 2 weeks of this encounter.I am having pain

in both my legs and hands and the cold is still there although it has

reduced.

My Question to you is "Do I need to test for HIV"

Please answer for my specific case.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

OK, let me get this straight. You had 2 sexual experiences with a prostitute on consecutive days - 1-2 minutes of unprotected cock sucking each time, 3-4 minutes of closed mouth kissing each time, 2 minutes of nipple and tit sucking each time and protected sex each time. Well, your question might not be "redundant," but your sex life certainly is. Maybe you are following that sex guidebook a little too closely. I think it may be time to vary your routine, or at least the time spent on each activity. Presently, you're more predictable than the timed wash, rinse, and spin cycles on my Maytag! But, you really didn't' write in for sexual advice, did you? So, you have had pain in the legs and hands and some resolving cold symptoms. Do you need an HIV test? No, not based on your risk activity or current symptoms. If you want to get tested, fine. But, based on what you told me, your results will be negative. As for the "skin trimming of your penis when you were a child," all I can say is "ouch!" So the answer for your specific case is not an HIV test, but rather a copy of the Kama Sutra. Keep practicing safe sex (but try varying your routine a little). And stay well.

One final question...
Against odds Please answer...