I need your help

Mr. robert. My name is Bob and I live at Nevada but I'm mexicano. Well, I tell you my story. if a girl touch her fluids with one finger and 30 seconds later or 60 try to introduce it in my ass. Have I to be afraid? or not? how much time the virus can live out? I don't know whether this girl has hiv but she is a sexworker. Thanks my friend. Bye. Bob P.S: after this case where I didn't have contact with your vagine I got simptoms like hiv -5 weeks-. (flu, sore throat, etc) ARS I didn't feel that this girl has done that but I don't know what happen and I'm afraid and her way to behave was unusual because she got out of the room for 3 minutes.

Hey Mexicano Bob in Nevada!

No need to worry about the risk of HIV from the activity you describe. HIV does not live very long outside the body and it would be nearly impossible for her, even if she was HIV-positive, to transfer enough vaginal fluids to pose a significant risk to you.

I'm not sure what you mean by "she got out of the room for 3 minutes," but your symptoms at 5 weeks were most likely not HIV-related. If you are worried, go ahead and get tested, but I'll bet it will be negative.

One last thing Bob, as for your statement, "I didn't have contact with your vagine . . . ," I can definitely assure you that didn't happen!!!

I think you are fine, Bob. Stay healthy.

I'm never going back again!
Mom asking again