I'm never going back again!

Been down one time, Been down two times, I'm never going back again!

I am honored to be a healing patient of the man they call Robert Francino. I am just one of many who have benefit from his gifts, given so freely and so frequently. We are in awe of your rare combination of knowledge, compassion, humor, and above all else, your willingness to give. What a world it would be if there were more like you.

I am posting today because its the first day for the rest of my life. Its been 16 months of hell, and an education. What was learned; 1) Guilt and Fear will bury you eventually, one way or another. 2) Everyone makes mistakes and it must be learned from. None of us are perfect, including the doc and myself. That is why you need to forgive yourself and others for what has, and what will be done. 3) None of us are here for a long time; it may as well be a good one. Quality of life doesnt have much to do with money or status. There are millions living a miserable life, without HIV. Yet some, like the doc, seem to have a good quality of life, and with so many challenges. 4) You are what you think because feeling, speaking, and doing will follow. Negative internal dialog and criticism is very self-destructive. You cant hide; it affects everyone around you, even if you dont think so. Try to have positive internal dialog with yourself and dont allow the negative self-talk. Itll have a positive affect on you and those around you. 5) Avoid situations that will cause critical internal conflict. 6) Build a relationship with God.

Ive done quite a bit of emotional and physical healing. Ive taken every test my doctor recommended, met with an infectious disease specialist, and had numerous HIV tests. Yes, I still have physical symptoms like sore glands, although mild, and the hersheys. Am I getting better? Yes. Will I ever be 100? I dont know. Can I live with these symptoms? You bet. The you bet, AKA WOOHOO is the result of psychological healing from the Doc.

Stallion, I want to say thank you for helping to build a bridge between my past life and my future one. Maybe Ill run into you one day and can thank you personally, but if not, then Ill drop by in the next lifetime. Even though youd do it for me if I was gay, itll probably just be for a beer and a high five, maybe a hug. Im looking forward to making it work with my current soul mate.

May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.

I hope my story will help another get through a very trying time.

Algebra guy, out for now!

PS. Ill try to make regular contributions to your foundation in the future. Its a great cause.

Hey Algebra Guy!

You just brightened up my day, which, by the way, was already quite sunny and wonderful. Speaking of wonderful, thank you for your thoughtful compassionate and very wise note. I can assure you many others will definitely read your insightful comments and I hope they internalize and accept your message. I couldn't have said it any better myself. Please accept my heartfelt WOO-HOO! I predict a very bright (and sunny) future for you.

I'll warmly accept your kind offer of a brewski, high five, and a hug, and return the same with lots of great karma for a brilliant existence of warmth, happiness, and health for this life and the next.

As for the "you'd do it for me if I was gay," well, you just never know about that next lifetime! See you around Algebra Guy!

Thanks for the contribution to The Foundation. Your halo just got a bit brighter!

Stay well.

Fatique after Oral Sex with HIV + male
I need your help