exposure type

i fingered a sex worker who was on her period. i had asmall non-bleeding to the eye cuticle peel on my fingering finger. i took antibody tests at 4, 8, 12, 16, and 24 weeks and pcr dna at 2, 4, 8, and 16 weeks. the reason i took so many tests is because i thought this exposure, although sexual, was more similar to a medical exposure, which calls for testing at 6, 12, and 24 weeks. can this exposure take longer to show up on the tests? i am having a really difficult time moving on and trusting myself to get into a relationship. i am worried these feelings of paranoia, guilt, and what if scenarios will never go away. should i retest? i realize this forum is for fatigue and anemia, but i feel you have a good perspective on these issues. thank you doctor rob.

Retest? Again? Why? Negative tests out to 24 weeks are absolutely conclusive and that's the absolute truth. Guilt and anxiety are your only problems. Seek counseling to help with this. No more HIV tests!

Good luck. Stay well.

Fatigue after oral sex RE.
Could I Be Negative?