Antibody test enough:?

A couple of years ago I slept with a couple of women I knew nothing about. 6-7 months after my last promiscuous experience, I and my current partner took the HIV antibody test. (she also had slept with no one other then me in the 6-7 months) Both tests came back negative however, I've heard that in some freak cases the body does not build HIV anitbodies, so that a actual virus test is required to be 100 percent sure I am not infected. What do you think? We have been in a monogamous relationship since the tests. Should we both be tested again? I'm still afraid to give blood to the Red Cross!

An HIV antibody test 6-7 months after an exposure is absolutely conclusive. No, you do not need any additional tests. Go ahead give blood! The Red Cross can use it! All donations are screened for HIV.

You and your partner are well. Stay that way!

Warmest regards
Fatigue after oral sex RE.