Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Fatigue and AnemiaFatigue and Anemia

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

A Warm Gratitude from a Filipino Guy
Aug 1, 2002

Dear Doctor Robert,

Greetings again from the philippines!

I would like to extend my sincerest thanks and gratitude to you for answering my questions and for enlightening me. The charity that you bestowed upon me is something that I will treasure for the rest of my life. I am very conservative and this incident that happened although many people find it too shallow ( Licking my palm that touched a man's penis ) have made me a person aware that i can't escape the "SEXUALITY" part of being human. Although I often tell myself to avoid sex to whoever, from this incident, i learned that sex encounters are inevitable and the least that one can do is to be RESPONSIBLE, to be IN CONTROL and learn to say "NO" and of course, safe sex.

I will soon be migrating to US and I hope to be able to give you a visit and extend some financial aid to your foundation, hopefully in the near future when I am there.

Although the trauma is still there, because for all my life I have been sexually repressed and would you believe at my early 20, I am still a virgin, I have managed to realized that everything that's happening in all our lives are all belonging to a spectrum of risks and it is just by knowledge and awareness that gives us the courage to face it rationally and intellectually.

To those who are worried, i can't blame you for such act but always remember that everything will fall into their proper places. cry all you want but think intellectually and do not let your fears eat you as it did mine. for months i have been a futile BUM.

to you DOC, my sincerest thanks and gratitude for your positive response! may God bless you with so many years ahead of fruitful nd fulfilling medical career. May He bless you with long life, good health and a very happy family life!!!

Thank you.Thank You.

Love, Filipino GUY

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Filipino Guy,

Thank you for you very kind words! Yes, sexuality is definitely part of being human and a very wonderful part, I might add. Repression of sexuality leads to so much unhappiness. I'm delighted you are venturing into the world of responsible sexuality. I'm sure many wonderful moments and experiences await you. You impress me as a very sincere and compassionate guy who thinks clearly and rationally. I predict you'll have a bright future and wish you health, happiness and peace.

Thanks again.

Dr. Bob

Previous
are you now saying reletively O.K?
Next
Warmest regards

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.