are you now saying reletively O.K?

Dr. Frascino

I wrote into you a while ago and still like to read your answers to other questions. What just bothered me is that when you answered me about my risk wich was deep kissing and recieving oral sex one time you said you agreed with the other doctors (safe sex forum, hopkins site, and my GP) that I was "indeed OK" and that testing was not even recomended for such extremely low risk. Have things changed? assuming there was nothing unusual such as a mouth full of blood and open wounds on the penis and in the mouth.

Nope, nothing has changed. I still agree with your other sources of information. Deep kissing and one-time insertive oral sex carry an extremely low risk. Some folks might be confused by the term "receiving" oral sex. Receptive oral sex with ejaculation carries a higher theoretical risk than insertive oral sex. As for the mouthful of blood and open wounds on the penis - Yuk! Who would want to have oral sex like that? But yes, that, too, increases the risk.

Hope that clarifies things.

What Happened?
A Warm Gratitude from a Filipino Guy